Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A man named Solomon.

   A few nights ago, I had a dream that I still find myself thinking about. I thought about just keeping it to myself or sharing it. I have decided to share it here as I am at loss for words and like I said I find myself thinking about it. I will not hide anything; I will share what I remember and what I know.

   I was lovers with a man named Solomon. Solomon was a beautiful black man (I mean a really beautiful black man), in his early 40s. He had blond hair, or was it white, peppered perhaps? I do remember his hair was blond or white. We were in our hut/house. From what I remember of the surroundings, that it looked like a roman style interior yet it had a tribal feel to it. Solomon was on top of me; inside of me. Even writing this now, I find my heart racing, my breathe shortening. The sex was intense.  I remember looking back and I could see his defined body. I even remember his penis. I can describe it, I will not do that here as I am trying to keep this somewhat p.c., and I can remember how the sun washed over his body. I can remember feeling his warmth, the warmth of his body--his breath upon my body. I remember also he was wearing gold bracelets on his bicep and that it wrapped around his arm. Some were thick bracelets while others were thin metal. I remember my whole body was tingling during the entire experience. I also woke feeling the remnants of the tingle. The only reason I know Solomon's name was cause I remember calling his name out.

   When I woke, I could taste him, smell him, and; oddly, I can still hear his voice. I can hear his sighs of pleasure. I have found myself for the last few days feeling upset that Solomon is not here. Which is totally strange. I do not know a Solomon and I am in a committed relationships and have been for the last 12 years. So where this came from I do not know.

   I have tried racking my brain trying to figure out who he is/was. I mean is Solomon a noncoporeal being? Did I slip into another plan of existence? A parallel world similar to ours but completely different? Or did I tap into a past life? I do not know, I have been trying to make heads or tales of the whole story. I have even asked some trusted friends about this to get some perspective on the whole situation. I have even thought that if I meditate could I contact Solomon? To try to figure him out, understand him, and; ultimately, know him.

   Solomon, are you out there? And if so where and what do you call home? Why did you appear in my dreams?

No comments: