As I was walking today, as I normally do before I have to start writing my class paper, Solomon popped back into my thoughts again. The more I walked the more some details came back to me, like I can remember the colour of the interior. It was like a burnt orange like colour. It was actually a beautiful colour. As that thought flooded me and then left, a new thought came in to my mind. A place name.
Arisa, an island of Arkadia. How strange I thought. What and where is this 'island'. I still have no idea. I do believe that it has to do with Solomon as the minute that name came and it's 'location' popped into my head, Solomon's name came to me again.
That is all that I have for today as the saga of Solomon continues. I hope to find out more and figure out this story.

No comments:
Post a Comment