(Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dimberly/2907609908/)
In my personal pantheon, I have a name I use for the gods. Since I work with various gods from various paths, yes I am eclectic or as we call it in my MFT class--integrated. Since not all my gods dwell upon Olympus, it made sense to reference them all by another group name. Which it is personal and I will not post the name here, but I usually collectively call them Lords (I use it much the same way as one would use gods as a collective term for all gods).
Athena Minerva, the Lorddess of Wisdom, has always had a special place in my heart! My family on my father's side comes from a family with the last name of Mocho which means owl. So I suppose she has always had a place in my family even though they did not know it as they were catholic. I just wanted to post some Athena Minerva love to my page. As you probably noticed, as a side note, that I use both her Greek and Roman name. I personally see both goddess being the same being just understood by two different cultures. So praise be to Athena Minerva!!
No comments:
Post a Comment