Saturday, September 7, 2013

Non-corporeal beings

   As I sit here on this Saturday night, taking a break from researching for my group project, looking at my new Ouija board I start to formulate an idea I have been toying with for a few months. A few months ago, I started getting strange names in my dreams. Names that when I Google them, nothing comes up. So I started to write each and everyone and through meditation I've decided to get to "know" these names.

   As my own path evolves and grows, I've begun to include prophets....granted I use the Hebrew name, Nevi'im (Prophets), to my path. The more I wonder on the names, the more I realize that perhaps the names are non-corporeal beings/Prophets.

   I know how crazy that sounds, non-corporeal beings; however, I do as a pagan believe in such beings. I also believe that it is possible that such beings can talk to us through our dreams or even day dreams. I have begun, as I previously said, to write them down and then based on my gut feeling write how they are related or connected to one another. Perhaps they are masks of the various entities/beings from the various religious paths I have come across in my religious travels/studies.

   The jury is still out, but I am embracing it! These names, thoughts, beings, etc... are coming from somewhere, whether my subconscious or beings who communicate via the dreams, I am going with it. I mean, why is it that modern folks have this view that when God(s) talk, it is going to be a loud boom with trumpets? Is it that hard to believe that God(s) or Beings talk to you maybe they will use methods and means that best work for us? If we are open to dreams communication, then that is what will be used, not loud booms or bellowing voices. Perhaps, these beings are doing the same and; ultimately, I am going to embrace it and explore it.

What do you, dear reader think about this? What are your views regarding such beings and; therefore, communications?

No comments: