Well it's been awhile since I was last here--there have been big changes in my life. I have re-enrolled back to UoP! I'm in my second class in my master's program. Thus far, I passed my last class with an A! AN A!!! And so far with this second class, I have an A also! I am so proud of myself, there was some doubt about me being able to do this, as it's a totally different way of learning than I am used to! However; I am excited about doing well and can't wait til I complete my masters and get licensed as a MFT!
As you can see, there have been great changes to this blog, I have felt the call of the release and saw that while my stay was comfortable, the Lords (as I call the gods) felt it was time for change to happen! While the ideas previously explored in my path have been released, they will not be forgotten. My path has been enriched and expanded and new ideas based on old ideas have come into play. New exciting ideas have come and I again feel the breathe of the gods in my life.
As new ideas come into being, I can see connections to older ideas and I love it!
I plan to update this blog more as time goes on, I need time to decompress and relax after a week of reading, prep-ing for class etc... So I plan to be back and going to post more!
Wish me luck, dear readers!
Written In Earth
No comments:
Post a Comment